Arizona State Parks
Slide Rock State Park
Arizona has some excellent state parks, museums, historic sites and recreation areas. Below is a list of them with links to pages that offer more info on each.
Certain rules and regulations seem to hold true for most of Arizona's State Parks. Here they are:
- > Do not litter.
- > Keep pets on a leash.
- > For campers there is a 15-day stay limit.
- > Most campgrounds have a check-out/check-in time of 2:00 PM
- > If there's a barbecue grill, fire pit or fire ring provided, keep your fires in that.
- > Keep your noise down.
- > Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- > Drive only on designated roads.
Arizona State Parks, Museums and Recreation Areas
- Alamo Lake State Park
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum State Park
- Buckskin Mountain State Park
- Catalina State Park
- Cattail Cove State Park
- Colorado River State Historic Park
- Dead Horse Ranch State Park
- Fool Hollow Lake State Recreation Area
- Fort Verde State Historic Park
- Homolovi State Park
- Jerome State Historic Park
- Kartchner Caverns State Park
- Lake Havasu State Park
- Lost Dutchman State Park
- Lyman Lake State Park
- McFarland State Historic Park
- Oracle State Park
- Patagonia Lake State Park
- Picacho Peak State Park
- Red Rock State Park
- Riordan Mansion State Historic Park
- River Island Unit
Photo of Slide Rock State Park courtesy of Wikipedia userid Postdlf, CCA-by-SA 3.0 License
Map courtesy Cartesia MapArt US Terrain